Monday, February 18, 2013

{Three Must Have Lipsticks}

Hey, y'all!  I don't think I've ever told you about how much I love makeup.  When I am feeling a little frumpy, I always feel so much better about myself if I put on some makeup--especially lipstick.  So today I want to share my three favorite lipsticks with y'all.
Some are a little more expensive than others, but they all are very affordable.  Here they are!
I have a big smile, and I like red lipstick.  That could be a scary combination.  (Think of the Joker, and you can easily understand how red lipstick can go horribly wrong on someone with a big smile.)  I love this shade of red lipstick because it isn't clown red, and the actual lipstick itself is very creamy and has staying power.  Find it {HERE}.  (I don't see Red Hot listed on the color chart, but if you go to a local Merle Norman, I'm sure they can show you a color that's almost exactly the same as this one.)
Sometimes I want to wear a pretty bright pink lipstick, and this lipgloss fits that need.  It is bright enough for people to know you have on bright pink lip color, but it's not so bright that it's obnoxious.  It's also a nice texture and stays on well.  Find it {HERE}, but it's probably cheaper at your local Walmart or drugstore.
This is my ultimate, all-time-favorite number one lipstick!  This lipstick--or lip pencil--has a lipliner on one side and a lip color on the other.  You can line just the outside of your lips and then use the lip color if you want a lighter pink, or you can line your entire lip and then use the lip color if you want a darker pink.  This is what I wear on my lips almost every day, and, especially if I use the lipliner, it stays on for a long time!  Find it {HERE}.
I've shared my three must have lipsticks with you.  What is your go-to lipstick?  Please share it with me because I'd love to find some new favorites!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Great lipsticks...thanks for the info!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never been a lipstick wearer.... but now that I'm getting olderrrrrr I do if I'm going out out..but not everyday. I have friends like you that swear to never leave the house with out it! Im lucky if I get the hairs tweezed off my chin befroe I go out! LOL!
    have a great day Bethany!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lip gloss!! I also LOVE your blog name, it's super cute!!

    Found you on Makeup Monday and I am thrilled to be your newest follower <3

    xo
    Ange

    www.hairsprayandhighheels.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great finds...i've been wanting to try some new lipsticks, i'm going to have to try these! I really want that strawberry one! My favorite lipstick is 10 hour lip stain by Maybelline. (maybe it's 12?) Stays on forever, and does not smudge. I just add a little gloss over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Bethany

    I love to try new lipsticks, have to try these. Hope you are having a great week.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up with Makeup Monday! I agree with you on the Revlon lipglosses. Have you tried NYX Glosses? They are pretty great too. They remind me of Revlon, but with a sweet scent. Hope to see you again Monday for our Disney/Celebrity Challenge. New Follower!

    XXAndrea
    www.shabbykitteh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this is great, and that colorburst lipgloss looks gorgeous! I must have get that for myself!! ♥

    Thank you so much for linking up to Makeup Monday! I do hope you will be back again to share more of your posts! ♥ This coming Monday we have a fun challenge/prompt to share a celeb or disney princess inspired look. Hope you'll join in!

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave an awesome comment! :)